The Book of Ruth is a Daily Bible Reading Devotional. The characters in “The Book of Ruth” deal with loss, lack, and romance. Through their many trials they learn to lean on God and His sovereign will for their lives. Even though Ruth is a Moabite she decides to follow her mother-in-law, Naomi back to her homeland of Judah.
The two ladies travel back with nothing and are not sure how they will survive, but they trust God to make a way for them. As you read “The Book of Ruth”, you will see the story unfold and see God’s provision for these two ladies. Reading “The Book of Ruth” will help you recognize God’s sovereignty and provision in your own life.
The Author, Deborah H. Bateman loves studying the Bible and is dedicated to “Sharing God’s Word”. She is the Founder of Christian Daily Resources a Christian Online Ministry.
Deborah has a Daily Bible Reading Blog where she does a Daily Bible Study. This is where “The Book of Ruth” was started. Deborah has learned to trust God through the many trials of her life. She can relate to Naomi and Ruth’s dependence on God to see them through their life’s experiences.
Benefits of Studying The Book of Ruth – A Story of Love and Redemption
• You will have the benefit of studying a beautiful book of the Bible.
• You will see God’s hand of provision throughout this story.
• You will get a clearer picture of God’s sovereignty.
• You will see a beautiful picture of God’s plan for redemption.
• You will see how God brings different people into our lives.
• You will better understand God’s love for us.
• You will enjoy a beautiful love story.
• You will learn about what a kinsman-redeemer is.
• You will see who our kinsman-redeemer is.
• You will see God’s blessings in Ruth’s life.
• You will learn how God provided for the salvation of humankind through the genealogy of Ruth.
• You will be encouraged by reading The Book of Ruth.
The Book Launch will be held on the Author Website:
The Book of Ruth-A Story of Love and Redemption is available at: